Sep 17, 2020
Every Salesperson’s Secret Weapon with Jamin
Alvidrez and Joe Lynch discuss
every salesperson’s secret weapon. Jamin is an accomplished
3rd party logistics sales leader and coach.
About Jamin Alvidrez
Alvidrez has worked in logistics and transportation for the
past 16+ years. Jamin’s supply chain and tech adventure has seen
him have success at a wide range of roles at companies of differing
size from CH Robinson to several start-ups and now his own venture.
His experience combined with his charismatic positivity allows
Jamin to uniquely engage with his network which covers all corners
of the supply chain industry.
About Freight Tribe
Jamin is the founder of Freight Tribe and the host of the
podcast "Logistics & Beyond!" on the Supply Chain Now platform
where he highlights the personalities and mindsets of the best in
logistics, transportation, and freight tech. He also is a regular
co-host on various "Live" industry shows. In addition to his
podcast work, he works with logistics and transportation companies
to promote their brand and increase their sales.
Key Takeaways – Every Salesperson’s Secret
- According to Jamin, every salesperson regardless of their
experience or skill level has a secret weapon – optimism!
- Optimism differs based on the situation and the person.
- Optimism is very easy when things are going well.
- Optimism is obviously harder when you are having a bad day, on
those days you must develop the right perspective and embrace the
- Being optimistic does not mean being unrealistic. To be
successful, you must pair your optimism with realism and hard
- Not every salesperson exhibits optimism in the same way. Jamin
has observed salespeople who seem negative, yet their actions show
a belief in a positive outcome.
- Good sales managers are optimistic and lift their sales
The Logistics of Logistics Podcast
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a positive review,
subscribe, and share it with your friends and colleagues.
- The Logistics of Logistics Podcast: Google, Apple, Castbox, Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Tunein, Podbean, Owltail, Libsyn,